Rules for Entry & Voting
Conditions of Entry
- All conveyancing firms in the UK can enter.
- Firms who wish to enter must have been trading on or before 1st January 2017.
- Firms/branches operating in a specific geographical area can enter the Regional Conveyancer Category.
- Firms with 2 to 5 branches can choose to enter the Best Local Group (min. entry 2 branches)
- Firms with 6 to 20 branches can choose to enter the Best Regional Group (min. entry 6 branches)
- Firms who offer a national service can enter the National Conveyancer Category.
Conditions for Voting
- All clients you have completed the conveyancing for on residential sale or purchase from 1st September 2017 up to 1st August 2018 are eligible to rate you.
- Clients may only vote once for each completion by submitting our online survey.
- Members of staff AND ex staff may not complete a survey for the same firm.
- New members of staff (who have accepted a position at the firm but not yet started) who are a client of the firm may NOT complete a survey.
- Immediate relatives of staff (spouse, partner, parents or children) are not allowed to complete the survey of behalf of the firm that the relative works for.
Conditions for Completing Questionnaires
- Surveys must be completed by 1st August 2018 by 12 noon.
- Surveys are CONFIDENTIAL and therefore must be completed by the client NOT by a staff member at the conveyancing firm on their behalf.
- Clients must not be influenced by the conveyancing firm while completing the survey.
- Surveys may not be completed over the phone by staff on behalf of clients.
- Surveys cannot be completed by clients in branch (our voting system tracks IP addresses).
- Surveys completed without valid contact details may be deleted.
- Local/regional firms taking part must have a minimum of 15 surveys completed by clients for each branch taking part.
- National firms taking part must have a minimum of 100 surveys completed by clients.
- The FINAL SCORE for each firm will be calculated by taking the Average % Score and weighting this by the % Bonus achieved – determined by the total votes received.
The ESTAS Group reserve the right to disqualify any firm who does not abide by the above rules.